The NC Prevention Conference is an opportunity for community members, from a multitude of backgrounds, to collaborate, engage, and advocate for change in relation to substance misuse prevention.
Who Should Be Involved?
- Prevention & Treatment Professionals
- Substance Misuse Coalition Members
- School Counselors & Educators
- Social Workers
- Community Members
Why Get Involved?
- To engage with colleagues, researchers, and professionals in the prevention field.
- To build on prior knowledge and learn valuable information related to substance use prevention.
- To collaborate together on ways to positively impact communities.